Looking for an Administrative Manager for a Highly reputed company based in Nigeria.
Position: Administrative Manager
Location: Kano, Nigeria
Company: One of the most reputed company having good work ethics and growth.
Roles and Responsibilities-
. Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
· Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
· Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
· Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
· Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
· Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
· Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
· Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
Knowledge and Skills
Experience in related fields, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
The process further: Please review the opportunity, and if you are interested then please return to us the latest updated CV .
Executive Search Services
WhatsApp +91 9910107413
Skype ID: aipl.noida