Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus. A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more nigerians. In Nigeria, Airtel is working tirelessly to live up to an ambitious vision of being the most loved brand in the daily lives of Nigerians as it offers a superior brand experience and a portfolio of innovative products & services ranging from exciting voice solutions to inventive data packages and mobile broadband.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-center of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 – 3 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- To provide and lead professional and strategic finance delivery in line with global best practices to Airtel Nigeria by providing reports needed for decision making in the achievement of organizational objectives.
Minimum years of experience
Other requirements of the role include:
- Graduate in Accounting / finance / Economics / Bus Admin / Engineering
- A professional qualification of ICAN, ACCA & CFA is desirable
- Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills
- Proven organizational development, performance management, and employee relations skills
- Must demonstrate interpersonal savvy with the ability to crack complex situations effectively while building constructive relationships
- Ability to build partnerships in a matrix organizational environment along with providing coaching/counseling to all levels within the organization
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a multinational business environment in a similar capacity
- Experience working with organizational leaders to define and execute finance strategies linked to organizational goals
Use the link(s) below to apply on the company website.