The AMA-ZUMA GROUP was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are
- Ama-Zuma Services Limited.
- Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited.
- Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
Ama-Zuma Services Limited is the first of the three companies and was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited company on the 13th of April 2005, with RC No. 0019499. In its modest period of existence, the company has excelled in the field of Electro-Mechanical Installations, Telecommunication Engineering, Sales & Comprehensive Maintenance of Generators of various capacities.
Following the success of the first company, the board decided to expand its scope of business and considerable investments has been made in the Energy and the Financial sectors of the Nigerian economy, with the establishment of the two sister companies, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Directing activities related to dispatching, routing and tracking transportation trucks.
- Plan, organize and manage the work subordinating staff to ensure that the work assigned is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve issues in the transport section.
- Develop and implement a proactive plan and structured approach to the maintenance of trucks/Vehicles, keep within the designed budget and ensuring all trucks used are fit for purpose.
- Ensuring transport staff delivers the service appropriately.
- Ensure that all trucks are complaint with legal regulatory and contractual requirements and where necessary escalating any identified issues and recommending resolution to the management.
- Work closely with the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance.
- Monitor fuel purchases by administering fuel vouchers / funds for all truck to their respective drivers and ensuring compliance by regular visits to partner fuel stations.
- Handling of all fleet customer issues and services.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- HND / BSc in Transport Management or related field with minimum of five (3) years post qualification experience.
- The ideal candidate must have knowledge of different kinds of trucks/Vehicles and must be able to manage drivers effectively.
APPLY BEFORE :-
29th February, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.