- 39 Adeola Odeku St, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
BankSome Group is made up of highly talented, diverse and motivated people who are dedicated to re-defining the business of Construction, Real Estate, Insurance Brokerage, International health Insurance, Bricks & Blocks, Wood & Aluminium, Renewable Energy and Property Management. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and having a presence in the United Kingdom and China. The company has developed a good business relationship with a vast network of experts around the world.
- Ensure that the reception area is always clean and tidy.
- Greet visitors and service providers; provide refreshments as necessary
- Open post and distribute (apart from Private and Confidential)
- Ensure meeting rooms are checked daily and serviced as directed
- On a daily basis, top-up photocopiers/printers and ensure that there are adequate supplies of paper
- Monitor stationery supplies, and place orders as appropriate
- Take incoming calls from the main number. Take detailed information and forward as appropriate. Calls can be from potential job applicants, external suppliers, and local business contacts
- Carry out general office duties including filing and scanning, as required
- Assist with general office administration
- Assist to arrange messenger and courier package delivery and collections as required
- Issue temporary swipe-access cards when required to Virtual Office users and approved Contractors
- Retain delivery notes and match to invoice upon receipt. Check to make sure the costs are correct then pass to Accounts for processing.
- Previous experience (Pre -NYSC) in an office admin or receptionist role (or 6months – 1 Year)
- Background in Business Administration (is an added advantage)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Polite and confident telephone manner
- Discretion at all times
- English language essential
- H.M.O/ Group Life