Biogenerics Nigeria Limited is a specialized pharmaceutical company, specializing in pharmaceutical sales and marketing in Nigeria. We currently have products in the Nigerian market used in cardiovascular medicine, psychiatry, anti-infective, respiratory medicine, gastroenterology, oncology, surgery and pain management.
Biogenerics Nigeria Limited was incorporated on December 22nd, 2003 with registration number RC 501387 at the Corporate Affairs Commission. However, the company only started full operation in July 2011. Biogenerics Nigeria Limited is a specialized pharmaceutical company, with a focus on pharmaceutical sales and marketing in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accounts Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Reports to: General Manager
- Processing of orders in line with laid down rules and regulations.
- Accurate posting of source documents to the relevant ledger account.
- Remit cash/cheque proceeds from sales of company products to the company’s bank account promptly with necessary follow-up actions where necessary,
- Reconciliation of customer accounts and timely follow-up on issues.
- Establish and maintain good relations with both internal and external customers.
- Prepare and submit regular reports on sales and inventory activities, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
- Identify and resolve client’s concerns
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- BSC/ HND in Accounting or related discipline
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suit
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive image of the company to the public.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
- Must be a good team player.
NGN80,000 to 100,000 per month