Brandlife Limited is a foremost Marketing Services Agency committed to providing world-class marketing services in the areas of Brand activation and Field marketing services. Brandlife also has an interest in media monitoring and digital signage. As an agency, Brandlife is specialized in creating meaningful brand experiences and successfully works with leading brands in Nigeria and Kenya. Brandlife was incorporated and started business in 2008.
The Senior key account manager is responsible for handling client accounts in the company. You must build and maintain a strong relationship with the clients. You will be the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the client’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and help the client succeed. You will also bring in new business from existing clients or contacts and will develop new relationships with potential clients.
Job Position: Senior Key Account Manager At Brandlife Limited
• Provide strategic direction for existing client Accounts and grow its profitability.
• Lead an integrated group of market insights and brand planning to support the growth and development of all client business.
• Lead brainstorming session for your team.
• Increase Agency Portfolio by sourcing for clients.
• Ensure 100% accuracy of billing and invoicing on all projects executed.
• Represent the Agency to the Client and develop strong personal relationships with key contacts.
• Develop a proposal and budget for all briefs/projects.
• Responsible for reviewing and monitoring the project plans to ensure adherence to project mechanics and timelines.
• Ensure training of all field staff with proper briefing and dissemination of all required information e.g. salary breakdown, codes of conduct and most importantly effective communication of brand essence, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• A Degree in a good discipline preferably Marketing, Mass communication.
• At least 6 years’ experience in a related field.
• Must have worked in the same capacity from the previous Agency.
• Experiential marketing experience is an added advantage.
• Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude.
• Demonstrated experience in collaborative team management.
• Self-starter and committed to quality and excellence.