Business Development Officer At CV Makeover & Career Services
We are a group of CV writers with years of experience across a number of industries. We have been in existence since 2013 writing winning CVs, Cover Letters and more recently LinkedIn profiles. Our bespoke CV writing service is specially targeted towards all professional levels. We have consistently written CVs for our clients that have stood them out from the pile and have urged employers to invite them for interviews. Our aim is to let your CV sell you, we ensure that we create a CV for you that not only looks the part but functions in the way that your job prospects dramatically improves.
Job Position: Business Development Officer At CV Makeover
Job Location: Lagos
We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented Business Development Officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales. The Business Development Officer’s responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals. You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets. You should be adept at negotiating business deals, have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a Business Development Officer or similar role.
- The ability to work independently and remotely
- Knowledge of digital marketing is an advantage