Channel Sales Leader Recruitment At IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy, and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason, and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Job Position: Channel Sales Leader Recruitment At IBM
Job Location: Lagos
- Maintain, grow, and be responsible for existing focused software business partners revenue streams
- Develop, grow and be responsible for new revenue streams from strategic transformation software areas for IBM Cloud and solutions.
- Drive partners to overachieve pipeline and revenue targets
- Identify, recruit, and activate new partners in key areas and cover offerings and solutions coverage GAPs
- Acquisition and development of new and existing customers to complement the strategy and focus of the partner – across all solutions areas of IBM Cloud.
- Organizing, implementing and controlling the activities needed to achieve the sales goals
- Drive transformation to Strategic Imperatives (Cloud) and higher value solutions, via specific enablement and GTM activities and developing key solutions skills expertise and certifications.
- Be responsible for weekly cadence and business management processes within the partner and into IBM Channel Management.
- Responsible for a transparent business including forecasts, market information, competition information, and customer-related information
- Responsible for ensuring a high level of integrity and trust with the Partner, driving loyalty and close Partner relationship to achieve successful, stable and transparent business
- Create and manage Partner Growth Plans and specific business plans with relevant partners, customers or markets/solution areas
- Implementation of customized marketing and business development activities and be responsible for the aligned marketing budgets available.
- Responsible for Partner & customer satisfaction
- Ensure appropriate executive relationships with the Partner
- Participation at events and trade fairs if necessary
- Must be prepared to travel
- Conduct a business review with partners and recommend improvements.
- At least 8 years experience in Software related channel sales
- Demonstrated experience in Cloud
- Minimum 10 years Channel sales experience in the enterprise IT market
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven sales track record in both direct and channel sales
- Understanding and implementation of solutions selling
- Ability to manage customers at all levels
- Technical background is preferred