Business: Property Technology
Reports to: CEO/MD/BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Chief Technology Officer will provide wide strategic leadership, tech innovation and
management oversight across the company’s strategic business units
Gather data through a number of ways, from mining the company’s data through software,
looking at competitor data and industry trends to help develop a picture of where the company
stands in the industry, where they can improve and where they can reduce costs
• Knowledge of organization’s culture, trends, directions, major issues, regulatory
considerations, and trendsetters.
• Strong business acumen, excellent understanding of sound business intelligence and
information management within a regulated environment.
• Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to
be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If
you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you.
• Demonstrated experience leading engineering teams in developing applications for
smart monitoring or IoT use cases. Experience building LoRAWAN applications considered an
• Cloud computing; hands-on experience on Microsoft Azure, Flutter, ASP.Net, is a major
• Deep leadership experience in a supply chain and logistics intensive organization that
has leveraged a digital transformation strategy to accelerate rapid scale
• Develop and continuously iterate the organizations technology development road map
by liaising with key operational leaders to identify gaps and propose best in class solutions.
Examples would include leveraging AI enabled drone systems to autonomously assess at risk
• Lead all technology operations including but not limited to Engineering, Product
Innovation, Data Science, Security & Infrastructure and Business Intelligence.
• Develop and lead a collaborative and agile software development approach that
improves velocity, while maintaining a strong focus on both quality and scalability.
• Direct the design, planning, implementation, and maintenance of the computing
infrastructure that supports the company’s operations and business applications.
Leadership and Team Development
• Build, develop, evaluate and retain a highly-qualified team of technology professionals.
• Create a culture of innovation, transparency and accountability in the technology team.
• Develop and maintain a plan that provides for succession and continuity in the most
critical technology management positions.
• A Bachelors’ degree in Business and Information Technology or any other relevant
• Possession of additional professional qualifications such as MBA, and relevant
certifications in Information Technology, Data Analytics and Science
• Minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience, of which 7 years must have been in
senior management roles, preferably in Tech Sector and Services
• Certification in TOGAF and Enterprise Architecture frameworks
• A good understanding of Information Security Management System
• Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology
• Advanced IT Knowledge
• Extensive bank industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
Qualified candidates should forward resumes to email@example.com