Consultant, Delivery Job Vacancy At Mastercard
As a technology company in the global payments business, we operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Mastercard’s products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, travelling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone.
Job Title: Consultant, Delivery
Job Location: Lagos
Mastercard Advisors, the professional services arm of Mastercard Worldwide, provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, information and risk management services to financial institutions, merchants and governments worldwide. With its unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, Mastercard Advisors addresses the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhances Mastercard’s strategic and tactical performance and establishes Mastercard’s global thought-leadership pre-eminence.
Role Description and Major Responsibilities
• Consulting engagement delivery, interact with mid- to senior-level clients and internal partners. Rigorously and logically identify issues covering the entire client problem, including:
• Perform sophisticated, hypothesis-driven analysis with broad oversight
• Synthesize analyses into clear, sound recommendations
• Create effective, impactful and quality assured storylines and slides
• Identify creative and useful additional analyses required and suggest new paradigms for recommendations
• Independently assess client agenda, internal culture and change readiness.
• Develop effective working relationships with mid-level client management and engage the audience with verbal communications and presentations
• Build peer relationships with key team members to identify opportunities to broaden relationships
• Engage in client communications with client peer group within the framework of the overall communications strategy
• Proactively seek opportunities to support proposal preparation
• Identify client challenges and formulate ideas on opportunities to leverage Mastercard Advisors capabilities, surfacing these to senior Advisors staff
• Actively contributes to Special Interest Groups by participating in creating points of view, articles, methodologies
• Proactively seeks opportunities to lead small projects
• Undergraduate degree required
• MBA or relevant post-graduate degree recommended
Experience and Skills Needed:
• Exposure specifically in payments and/or retail banking or merchants preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.