We (Cynosure Management) work with organizations to generate data, create systems for the collection and management of data, and transform data into informed decisions and impact. Our team designs and implements systems that help organizations leverage the power of their data: in line with their business and organizational objectives or goals for impact. We support integration, consolidation, transformation, and enrichment of DATA… of different types, volumes, frequencies, and fields of expertise. Our goal is to ensure decision-makers have accurate and relevant information to make evidence-based decisions. Our skilled team has dealt with various industries and knows how to meet sector-specific needs. We also provide capacity building services for individuals and organizations. Our in-depth training sessions tailor information to the client’s environment, helping them to gain confidence and become power problem-solvers and decision-makers.
Job Position: Analyst Internship At Cynosure Management
Job Location: Abuja
This is an intern position, working remotely to support initiatives and projects for the team. The successful candidate will be an independent thinker, detail-oriented, and an effective time manager. The candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and work well remotely.
- Adhoc support for research, data analysis, and report development
- Collect, monitor and analyze data; identify public health data and county health records for various programs, states, and localities.
- Conduct frequent desk research to support team activities and projects
- Attend focused meetings and webinars and appropriately communicate information learned
- Gather evidence-based resources for projects, including, but not limited to, summary reports, tip sheets, one-pagers, and best practice recommendation documents.
- Manage external engagements on electronic platforms
- Curate latest research and health news for the monthly newsletter, Health Round-up; lead google analytics review related to online content and present results to the team in order to drive future content.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Word; Advanced skill in creating charts and tables in Excel.
- Experience or training in conducting data analyses.
- Proficiency in other analysis and visualization tools such as Stata, R, Tableau a plus!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate at all levels of interaction; ability to present information in a variety of formats and styles for different audiences.
- Knowledge of public health and political landscape in Nigeria
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly and open to investing in skills acquisition.
- The ability to work with limited supervision.
- Responsible and reliable, as evidenced by the ability to multitask, respond to quick turn-around requests, identify priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well remotely.
Location: Abuja Preferred
Deadline: 20th April 2020
Will only reach out to shortlisted candidates.