CypherCrescent is looking for Full Stack .Net developer who will take a key role in our software development team, collaborating and working alongside engineers to build enterprise-scale business intelligence applications. The developer will participate in all stages of the software development cycle working alongside other engineers, business analysts, software testers and DevOps engineers, collaborating across various layers of the infrastructure to provide effective software solutions.
Location of Role
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain applications to support business needs.
- Collaborate on standards and practices to ensure high-quality application delivery.
- Assist with quality assurance tasks including code reviews, testing, etc.
- Work with stakeholders and managers of software development teams to analyze needs.
- Maintain proper documentation as required by defined standards.
- Communicate and impart knowledge and skillsets to internal personnel as directed.
- Provide support to staff and end-users as needed.
- Perform other related assignments as required.
Technical Requirements and Qualifications<Required Technology Stack>
- Proficient in creating software using back-end technologies in Microsoft area: C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, WCF.
- Proficient in the use of Object Relational Mappers (ORM’s): Entity Framework, NHibernate, Dapper, etc.
- Proficient in database design and the use of relational database systems: SQLite, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL.
- Software development experience: OOP, design patterns, web services, microservices, SOA, and TDD.
- Knowledge of software architectural patterns: MVVM, MVC.
- Extensive knowledge of developing and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Experienced in the use of GIT version control system.
- Understanding of full-stack development
Optional Technical Requirements<Desired, Nice to Have>
- Experienced in creating responsive applications
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop platforms (WPF)
- Knowledge of python, machine learning, etc.
- Experienced with developing in a service-based (Microservice) architecture
- Knowledge of other relevant backend and front-end frameworks
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team
- Business communications skills (verbal, written, interpersonal)
- Critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Strong quality orientation and attention to detail
- Ability to work with internal and external personnel in a calm, professional manner
Candidates with satisfactory CV’s will be contacted for further evaluation for a full-time employment opportunity with the company.
N/B: Application for this position is open to all, hence holding a degree is NOT required. Also, remember to specify the Job ID during the application process.
Job ID: CNG/20/21001
Company – CypherCrescent Limited.