We believe that we’re only as good as the good we do.
All the facts and figures that talk to our size and diversity and years of history, as notable and important as they may be, are secondary to the truest measure of Deloitte: the impact we make in the world.
So, when people ask, “what’s different about Deloitte?” the answer resides in the many specific examples of where we have helped Deloitte member firm clients, our people, and sections of society to achieve remarkable goals, solve complex problems or make meaningful progress. Deeper still, it’s in the beliefs, behaviors and fundamental sense of purpose that underpin all that we do.
With over 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 263,900 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
For us, good isn’t good enough. We aim to be the best at all that we do—to help clients realize their ambitions; to make a positive difference in society; and to maximize the success of our people. This drive fuels the commitment and humanity that run deep through our every action.
That’s what makes us truly different at Deloitte. Not how big we are, where we are, nor what services we offer. What really defines us is our drive to make an impact that matters in the world.
This Project requires individuals with a passion to work with the poor and potential to become development leaders. The candidate will work under the overall supervision of the Project Coordinator and directly reporting to the relevant Adviser/Specialist, the Young Professional will provide support for activities relating to the subject matter.
The following Young professional Positions are available
- Behaviour Change Communication ( Abia, Ogun, Edo, Kebbi, Taraba, and Niger)
- Gender and Gender-Based Violence ( Abia, Ogun, Edo, Kebbi, Taraba, and Niger)
- Capacity Building ( Abia, Ogun, Edo, Kebbi, Taraba, and Niger)
- Communications/Public Relations
- Livelihoods ( Abia, Ogun, Edo, Kebbi, Taraba, and Niger)
- Monitoring and Evaluation and Knowledge Management ( Abia, Ogun, Edo, Kebbi, Taraba, and Niger)
- Innovation and Partnerships
Candidates for the Yong Professional Programme will be selected on a competitive basis.
- Minimum of first degree or postgraduate degree in the following fields: Social sciences, Law, Agriculture , Public Health, Development Studies, Agriculture, Public health, MBBS, Nutrition or other relevant programmes
- 0-3 years experience. NYSC corp members serving in listed locations are encouraged to apply
- Excellent knowledge of English with fluency in speaking, reading and writing
- Understanding of local language is an asset for candidates applying to state level position
- Strong interest in working in the development, particularly on women’s empowerment
- General IT competence and command of microsoft office software packages
- Internet communication and research skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and a strong team working capacity; and
- S/he should not be more than 30 years of age as at March 30, 2019