Digital Media Specialist Job Workforce Group
We are consultants to some of Nigeria’s most important and interesting companies delivering value across diverse areas such as Strategy, Learning & Development, Talent Sourcing, Assessment & Verification and Talent Outsourcing Services. At Workforce Group, we are committed to helping our clients perform better and achieve their desired results. We are known for our ability to consistently adopt a thorough approach in understanding peculiar client needs and consequently deploy customised innovative solutions to meet those needs.
Job Position: Digital Media Specialist Job Workforce Group
The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness. This candidate will have previous marketing experience and be able to monitor the company’s digital presence. This candidate is responsible for creating, managing, and executing highly targeted digital media campaigns, including PPC, display, and programmatic buying. This role conducts campaign analyses and tracks analytics to achieve a positive return on ad spend.
- Oversee digital marketing strategies/execution with a focus on new customer acquisition, revenue, and retention.
- Create a comprehensive targeting strategy through a balanced digital approach.
- Create an action media buying strategies that create product awareness, as well as drive, qualified consumers. Experience in programmatic advertising a requirement.
- Develop monthly media plans allocating budget to scalable channels of acquisition and revenue.
- Measure, analyze, and optimize digital media and prepare recommendations.
- Implement optimization plans at a bidding, keyword, placement, publisher, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders including copywriters, editorial, and web teams to deploy marketing efforts.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of testing methodology specifically a/b testing and landing page optimization.
- The ideal candidate has 2-5 years of experience in digital media buying with a focus on programmatic and/or social, A/B testing, and integrating different media channels to optimize campaign results.
- Individual with superb media buying skills
- Proven experience evaluating, developing, and executing a variety of online media campaigns
- Experience coordinating multiple stakeholders and teams to create digital marketing initiatives that support specific business initiatives.
- Proven experience developing and running rigorous A/B tests, including ad copy, audience segmentation, and landing page tests.
- Experience collecting and analyzing the appropriate advertising metrics for the purpose of optimizing digital advertising strategy and tactics.
- Experience researching and analyzing the effectiveness of paid search activities in meeting campaign and business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or initiatives effectively and efficiently while maintaining priorities, deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify trends and adjust strategy using analytical and quantitative problem-solving
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of digital buying platforms – Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads Manager, Basis, Trade Desk, DV360 or others
- 2-3 years excelling in a field such as brand strategy, brand management or marketing strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Experience with business to customer social media and content generation
- Strong creative and analytical skills