- 1715 Idejo St, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
- Measuring, Mixing and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery
- Managing the Quality control measure in the area
- Submitting the production report and tracking measures of operations
- Operating production line equipment, like a Mixer, Rounder and divider line in a canning factory
- Assembling goods on a production line, like Rounding dough etc…
- Reporting equipment faults to maintenance staff
- Finishing products, for example applying protective coatings
- Monitoring the production process and carrying out basic testing and quality checks
- Storing goods and raw materials in the factory or warehouse
- Managing daily buffer
- OER Action Plan
- ISO Action Plan
- Internal Audit plan
- Cleaning and maintaining work arears and machinery
- Daily check list and documentation
- Bachelors Degree in Management, Statistics or Business
- 3 years’ experience in related field.
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role will be an added advantage
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Demonstrated self-starter and problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and at the same time deliver time results and reports.
- Team player and fast worker
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent Excel skill
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Good Practical Skills
- The ability to work quickly and methodically
- The ability to concentrate while doing repeated tasks
- The ability to follow instructions
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted