Energi Talent Resourcing is a specialist recruitment firm that provides market-leading talent within the Energy, Engineering and Infrastructure industries. We help organizations capitalize on emerging opportunities by delivering the highest quality technical recruitment solutions to meet their cultural and business needs.
Our top specialist recruitment professionals have a strong track record in their respective recruitment disciplines, specialize in providing an adaptable-people solution that responds to, and evolve with our client’s needs. Our approach imbibes complete discretion, integrity, and professionalism.
Energi Talent Resourcing the market when it comes to contract positions, permanent roles or executive search and when it comes to placing talent where it’s needed.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Report to: The Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Location: Lagos State
Industry: Oil & Gas
The Executive Assistant is a self-motivated, confident, organized and trusted hand expected to provide executive-level direct assistance to the Chief Executive Officer in the areas of business and personal matters. By this, the Chief Executive Officer is enabled to focus on more strategic business and management issues.
In this role, the primary mission will be to provide best-in-class executive support which involves a wide variety of duties that are critical to ensuring smooth and seamless business processes. An unflustered can-do attitude, grace under pressure, tact, flexibility, and comfort level interacting with prominent executives and senior Government officials while maintaining absolute discretion and confidentiality are essential ingredients of the personality to fill this position.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Calendar – Review, manage and update complex calendars as well as effective management of work deadlines and schedules for the Office of the CEO and remains proactive in meeting them. Assists all executives/personnel as it pertains to the CEO.
- Protocols – Manages complex and intricate travel arrangements, ensuring detailed itineraries are accounted for, confirmations are maintained and advance materials are coordinated for both personal and business travel (airfare, hotels, cars, etc.) as well as social engagements
- Expense – Prepare, submit and track expense reports
- Correspondences – effective management of correspondences and calls. Drafts responses (by phone or email, as may be needed) in a time-sensitive manner, with a clear understanding of office priorities. Manage, screen and track phone calls and emails.
- Meetings – Coordinate logistics, agendas, and materials for internal and external meetings
- Administrative – Support the CEO with administrative duties such as establishment, maintenance, and updating of the office filing system, and files regularly for both corporate and personal purposes, invoicing, budgeting and so on
- Other projects as assigned.
- People/Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Communication skills
- Time management
- ICT Skills
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize shifting schedules and tasks
- Ability to perform duties with discretion and a high level of confidentiality
- Strong sense of efficiency and urgency
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar role supporting an executive
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com, using the job role as the subject of the mail.