- 8 Oduduwa Way, Ikeja GRA, Ikeja, Nigeria
Our re-engineering consultancy team is seeking to hire a Finance Manager that will analyze everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. The goal is to enable the company’s executives to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Drive value within the business through margin enhancement, lowering costs and driving operational efficiencies
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Execute accurate reporting, enabling yourself to analyze options and make financial recommendations
- Maintain cash flow by reviewing banking activity and reconciling monthly reports
- Prepare and manage company budget to maximize revenue and identify potential areas of cost savings
- Manage relationships with bankers, auditors, and tax authorities
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Develop and interpret databases and financial models
- Establish, monitor and achieve company financial goals
- Promote continual process improvements in specified budget areas
- Implement report production, productivity, and quality standards
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial requirements by studying existing and new legislation, and maintaining compliance
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA, ICAN or relevant will be considered a plus
- 6+ years’ financial management experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a leadership role
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results-oriented and process-driven
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Experience as a Project Finance manager
- Work background in the Nigerian Civil Service
Net pay: N150k