Flour Mills PLC was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company and has been serving the needs of generations of Nigerians ever since. In 1978, FMN became a public limited liability company and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
FMN’s interest in becoming the nation’s leading food business company is furthered by entities operating in agriculture, livestock feed and pasta manufacturing. As such, the collective clout of FMN stands poised to help achieve the company’s objectives whilst simultaneously improving lives.
With over twelve thousand full and part-time employees, we are steering the green revolution in Nigeria with the use of locally sourced materials to develop and produce unique consumer products for local markets. This strategy is reducing dependence on imported raw materials and creating value for businesses, consumers and the country at large.
IT NETWORK MANAGER
- Manage effective operations of enterprise telecommunication, teleconferencing and VOIP systems
- Plan, Design, implement and manage group network infrastructure and network projects
- Lead the network team to regularly monitor network performance and availability across all FMN locations and prepare periodic reports on same
- Liaise with OEMs and third-party service providers to investigate and deliver cost effective network solutions
- Conduct periodic service reviews with third-party service providers against set benchmarks in agreed SLAs
- Liaise with other key members of the team to ensure adequate network security and compliance to standards
THE PERSON MUST
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate Excellent Presentation Skills
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics or related field
- MBA or M.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines is an added advantage
- At least 5 years cognate experience
- Professional Qualifications such as CCNP, CCDP is minimally required.
- Qualifications such as CCIE /MCSE is an added advantage
MANUFACTURING EXCELLENCE OFFICER – FIXED TERM CONTRACT
- Prepare and summarize Manufacturing Excellence KPI’s across sites
- Facilitate compilation of Manufacturing Excellence training materials and building standards
- Prepare and follow up Sites/ BU on desired metrics and parameters
- Compare and prepare reports/ KPI’s monthly basis as per needs of Director of Manufacturing Excellence
THE PERSON MUST
- Possess a CAN- DO Attitude and willing to go the extra mile.
- Be proactive and have excellent organizational skills.
- Have problem solving and analytical skills.
- Have the ability to pay attention to detail.
- B.Sc/ HND in Industrial Production Engineering or related discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (V lookup, Charts, Interactive dashboard etc)
- At least 2 years in Operational Excellence.
Note: This role is a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months