A job that matters
FrieslandCampina is a financially healthy company today. We can only maintain our position as a leading player in dairy through sound financial management. As a financial professional, you are the business partner to support us in any leading decision. Talented professionals like you are always looking for optimal value for money; you want to win in the market. At FrieslandCampina, we want to be profitable, so we can make a positive, lasting impact. Our long-term vision is focused on generating profits in order to create extra value for our member dairy farmers. Finance adds value in challenging the business in the opportunities that arise every day. Aiming for things that matter gets us all in the desired mind-set: it enables us to win in the market together. Our employees around the world have a strong drive to do things that matter and are commercially obsessed with adding value to those things that matter. Moreover, they have an owner’s mind-set, empowering them to make decisions on things that matter.
What will your job look like?
In this position, the successful candidate would provide support for the Treasury team in the following areas:
- Preparation of LC Tracker
- Preparation of LC Obligation
- Prepare Form M / Open LC – Finished Goods
- Trade Finance documentation and Archiving
- Bank Reconciliation.
To be successful in this position, you must have:
- First degree in Finance/commercial related courses
- 2 years’ experience in International /trade finance experience
- Adequate knowledge of SAP
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Good MS Excel skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Influencing skills to convince on the basis of arguments
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Click on the link below to apply