At All Branded Group, we’ve made our mark on promotional products. We have serviced numerous businesses, government bodies and marketing agencies in Australia over the past 12 years. What really delights our clients is ours out of the box thinking, high-quality products, personalised service from the get-go and our competitive prices. With a presence around Australia, New Zealand, United States, South Africa and Singapore we have access to a unique selection of products locally and globally and can support your business needs anywhere in the world.
Job Position: Graduate Trainee / Internship Programme At All Branded Group
Job Location: Lagos
The Deluxe Graduate Trainee/ internship program offers graduates and tertiary students an opportunity to gain working experience and providing students the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals.
The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme and work experience that would be valuable for future careers to the following category of applicants:
- Students undergoing mandatory SIWES (Industrial Trainee).
- Graduates who have completed their OND/HND programs for Polytechnics, Colleges of Education & Bachelor Degree for university institutions .and are awaiting NYSC deployment (Pre-Service).
- Corp members currently undergoing their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Purpose of the Job
- A graduate training programme is a way of bridging the gap and give them the skills necessary to become part of our larger team.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- OND/ HND (Upper Credit minimum).
- Work Experience: Little or no work experience
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- A graduate trainee is required to attend all their training classes which give them basic information about various sectors of the company.
- Candidates must not be older than 26 years
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.