ACADEMIC REQUIREMENT TO STUDY IN HONG KONG
The academic requirements for admissions in universities of Hong Kong will mainly be dependent on the study programme you choose and the university you choose. For every study programme there will be subject wise grade requirements which will be demonstrated to you in details while you submit your application for admission. The admissions are on competitive basis and there is high chance of selection for those having excellent grades in their previous academic records.
VISA REQUIREMENTS TO STUDY IN HONG KONG
To enter Hong Kong under Student visa category, the students need to meet the eligibility requirements. If you are willing to study in Hong Kong, you have to go through every single requirement to apply:
- The student should be less than 20 years of age, if they are considering Hong Kong for the secondary education.
- The age of student should be in between 5 years and 8 months to 11 years for primary education.
- The applicant must be able to meet the fees of course study, accommodation, living costs of the daily routine without recourse to public funds.
- The applicant must have acceptance letter from the university confirming he/she has been enrolled for the course of study in Hong Kong.
- The entrance in public schools other than English Foundation Schools and Direct Subsidy Scheme Schools is restricted; therefore, the applicant should be enrolled to a private school under the Education Ordinance or Post Secondary Colleges Ordinance.
- The applicant is taking admission in full-time locally- approved post-secondary programme that includes short-term course of study or part-time locally-approved taught post-graduate local porgramme.
Documents requirement for Student Visa
- The applicant has to submit a complete application form (Form ID 995 A) with signature and required documents.
- The sponsor, who is sponsoring the student, has to fill the complete form (Form ID 995B) with signature on it.
- Two latest photographs of the applicant fasten on the application form.
- The letter of acceptance from the educational Institution must be submitted.
- The copy of the
- The applicants who are less than 18 years of age, has to provide evidence related to their living arrangement.
- The score card of any of the English exams like IELTS, TOEFL as a proof for the English language proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN BELGIUM 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN THE UK 2020-2021
3. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN BRAZIL 2020-2021
4. LATEST SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD 2020-2021
JOIN OUR SCHOLARSHIP TELEGRAM TODAY