Location(s): Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
No additional locations Category: Sales Job ID: 3058853
HP Inc. is the global leader in printing and computing solutions. We’re a company with the heart and energy of a start-up and the brain and muscle of a Fortune Global 100 corporation. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Job Position: Supplies Partner Business Manager At HP Inc
We are currently looking for an experienced sales professional to manage our winning partner network in our supplies organization in Central Africa.
- Serves as the expert to the partner for extremely complex information regarding the product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Promotes HP offerings to become a key part of the partner’s business and solutions; May be brought by the partner to sell HP brand to end-customers.
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth.
- Achieves assigned quota for HP products, services, and software.
- Transactional and relationship selling working within and influencing, a team of selling professionals.
- Creates, fills-in and manages HP funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Actively engages HP resources and senior executives to build strategic relationships with the partner which ensures long- term business opportunities for HP.
- Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making HP investments in the partner.
- May recruit and develop business relationships with new partners.
Education and Experience Required:
- 8-12 years of selling experience at the end-user account or partner level.
- Experience selling to partners in a complex environment.
- University or Bachelor’s degree.
- Thorough understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models.
- Thorough understanding of HP’s organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with HP GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure and business model.
- Thorough understanding of HP’s products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of HP’s offerings relative to the competition, and overcome objections.
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; aligning partner and HP processes; and promoting HP programs and offerings.
- Develops strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business and HP’s share.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate the partner’s sales force.
- Coordinates and directs efforts across HP sales teams and across business groups.