IHS Towers are currently recruiting for a Senior Specialist, IS Architecture. In this role, you will be responsible for continuously improving and supporting the company’s enterprise cyber-security posture as well as applying your technical expertise to address enterprise-wide architecture-related issues.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in planning & designing the company’s IS architecture.
- Specify, allocate, and assign confidentiality, integrity, and availability requirements to development and acquisition organizations and assets.
- Develop and maintain an enterprise security architecture.
- Create and maintain schematics and architectural and topological diagrams of the entire security architecture. Also, ensure that the change management procedure is adhered to in design changes.
- Ensure that security requirements are adequately addressed throughout the development and acquisition lifecycles for all assets.
- Identify security and network design gaps in existing and proposed architectures. Recommend changes and/ or enhancements.
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements while enforcing defined information security standards.
- Conduct system security reviews and risk assessments, studying architecture/platform and identifying integration issues.
- Plan security systems by evaluating network and security technologies. Develop requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices.
- Verify security systems by developing and implementing test scripts.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with standards, policies, and procedures. Conducting incident response analyses. Develop and implement training programs.
- Upgrade security and network systems by monitoring the security environment. Identify security architecture gaps. Evaluate and implement enhancements.
- Prepare system security reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Align standards, frameworks, and security with overall business and technology strategy.
- Be Bold
- Customer Focus
- Enterprise Architecture
- Web Application Security
- Vulnerability Lifecycle Management
- Firewall Design
- Network Design
- Security Architecture
- Analytical Thinking
- Collaboration & Teamwork
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology. TOGAF, CISSP, and/ or other relevant security certifications desired.
- +7 years of relevant experience in Information Security, Enterprise Architecture, Vulnerability management, and Network Architecture.
- A professional background as information security and/ or network architect developing and designing security best practices within a large multinational consulting and/ or engineering organization.
- Proven ability to make risk-based security decisions and the weight interests of multiple stakeholders and risk profiles.
- Demonstrable experience of working with vulnerability assessment tools.
- Solid knowledge of relevant National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) standards, ISO27001, API/Web Services, scripting languages, and RDBMS.
Please apply with an updated resume/ CV. Link below
Applications close: 13th February, 2020.