BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH CHI LIMITED
CHI Limited is one of the most admired companies in the Food & Beverage industry in Nigeria with over 38 years’ experience in building innovative brands. We offer products that stand out as market leaders in their respective categories.
We are currently looking for an experienced, vibrant and SMART Candidate to join our force of dedicated team player’s in Our Control & Risk Assurance Unit as Internal Audit Manager.
• Perform audit assignments as per approved audit plan, do handholding and review the work papers of direct reports, help conclude the issues, review their draft reports.
• Track issues identified by the internal audit team to ensure an understanding of all the identified key risks and the linked controls for each risk area. Assurance audit engagements will focus squarely on risk areas where controls are weak or non-existent
• Liaise with the head of departments, obtain and understand the operating plans and objectives for the organization and review it vis-a-vis the Internal and External environment in order to identify all the relevant risk events that could affect the achievement of the objectives of the organization.
• Categorize any other risks arising from the review of the existing processes
• Help the department plan audit assignments, proffer suggestions to the audit approach by area/process for entity-wide risk assessment of the organization with the aim to building a standard enterprise risk management framework including risk processes and procedures in line with a globally recognized ERM Framework
• Work with Managers and departmental process risk owners to track the past issues, follow & closure of risks identified and reported.
• Responsible for continuous update of Risk and Control Matrices for all the areas of the business which will be robust enough to capture all the relevant risk
• Monitor continuous testing of the key Controls by fellow audit team members
• Assist the HOD in the preparation of the final summarized Internal audit report to management and external auditors where requested
• Help with inputs for Audit & Risk committee proceedings & incident reporting,
• Must ensure that all audit conclusions based on exceptions raised are supported by the applicable IFRS and tested in accordance with benchmarking COSO standards
• Should ensure proper professional presentation of key risk issues to the management via the final audit reports
• Liaise with the head of departments for risk assessment and communication of risks assessed
• Should consistently display an awareness of changes to the various processes and controls for every significant area of the business • Should ensure the proper professional presentation of key risk issues to the management via the final audit reports
HND, BSc, ACA, ACCA, CIA, CRMA, CISA V Strong knowledge of one of more Risk Management Methodologies e.g. ISO 31000 V Strong knowledge of COSO 2013 Integrated Control Framework V Strong knowledge of the International Standards on Auditing, International Institute of Auditors (IIA) International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (IPPF 2017) will be an added advantage More than 10 years’ cognate audit experience preferably in a Big 4 Audit firm or MNC V Exposure to Controls Review engagement experience V Good experience linking identified risks per risk register to the Internal Control Process Framework especially for multi-warehouse, multi-location FMCG environment
Candidates possessing the above criteria should send their detailed CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24th January 2020 using Internal Audit Assistant Manager as the subject of the email.