Turn your ambition into achievement with the help of the International & EU Scholarships program offered by the University of East Anglia.
This scheme will provide financial support to the talented and motivated students who wish to enrol in undergraduate degree coursework. The funding program is open for the year 2021/2022.
University of East Anglia Information
Established in 1963, University of East Anglia is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large town of Norwich (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), East of England. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Privy Council, University of East Anglia (UEA) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of East Anglia (UEA) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 56 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: Overseas applicants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can pursue an undergraduate degree program at any subjects at the university. Excluded courses: award is not applied to the year in industry or study abroad years. Applicants to Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy courses and the Faculty of Medicine are unable to apply to this application .
- Admissible Criteria: You must have selected UEA as your firm choice institution, not your insurance choice and must be an independently funded student paying their tuition fees and not sponsored by a government or non-government organization.
- Candidates for the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences are not eligible for this grant.
- How to Apply: It is simple to be a part of the university, reserve your place in an undergraduate degree program at the university. And after that, complete the grant application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: As per the requirement of the program, the university is not asking for any additional documents instead of the language proficiency proof.
- Admission Requirements: You must have your previous degree transcripts or certificates.
- Language Requirement: For studying in the UK, knowledge of the English language is required. But if your national language is not English, then you need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The participants will receive an award?of?£4,000, guaranteed for three years of study.