MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firms in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organizations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Position: Shift Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for day to day operational performance
- Managing a team 25-30 staff
- Planning for and ensuring team members competence enhancement
- Ensuring KPI / SLA Fulfillment related to Network Surveillance & 1st Level troubleshooting of the events taking place on the network
- Review of Performance Metrics for the shift resources and implementation of Corrective & Preventive actions if required
- Ensuring high motivation level of team resources
- Attrition Management
- Providing Technical guidance and Leadership to the team members
- Conducting Performance Appraisals
- Fulfillment of Balanced Scorecard
- Act as a planned work coordinator for emergency requests beyond normal office hours
- Qualification: Degree within Electronics Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Industry experience: Telecom / Customer Management
- Years of experience: 7-9 Years
- Certifications: ITIL / CCNA / JNCIA/CCIP.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Job Position: Associate Engineer At MacTay Consulting
Job Location: Lagos
- Alarm Monitoring Asst-Engineer will take the ownership of alarm monitoring for charging & billing system and creation of trouble tickets within the agreed response time.
- Primary responsibility is to Monitor the Alarms for charging and Billing system through Alarm Monitoring tools
- Creation of TT through tools within the agreed Response time.
- Candidate should have good communication skills
- Candidate should have good mail etiquette skills.
- Basis knowledge of Telco Network operations and IN platform.
- Must be aware of the Alarm Monitoring/Trouble Ticket creation process through Tools.
- B.Sc. / B-Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication
- Minimum years of relevant experience: Min 1-2 years of work experience within NOC environment.