La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort is focused on presenting African hospitality and culture in a cosmopolitan manner. The resort boasts of a clean beach, lagoon and mangrove forest that provide visitors with the opportunity to observe, at close quarters, a wide variety of tropical flora and fauna that include snake trees, mangroves, various species of epiphytes, monkeys, squirrels, bats, and various species of birds such as kingfishers, seahawks, egrets, and ducks.
Position Title: Administrative Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Administrative Officer job opportunity is available at La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort for individuals who possess B.Sc / HND in Sociology, and Business Administration.
- Ensures that the office is well maintained and all necessary materials needed for the smooth running of the resort are provided and well distributed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Management of all administrative duties and issues.
- Preparation of requisitions for all purchases and services.
- Supervision of all admin support staff.
- Liaises with contractors directly and registers them.
- Monitoring of material resources usage by staff.
- Planning of budget for admin department.
- Handles all telecommunication transactions and management.
- Administrative management of staff welfare.
- In charge of a fleet of cars, servicing, inspection, and maintenance.
- Prepares medicals and fuel reconciliations.
- Extremely high monitoring of quality and cost control.
- Making stationeries available for use.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Education: B.Sc / HND in Sociology, and Business Administration,
- Experience: Successful 3-5 years of cognate experience.
- Competencies: Strategic Management skills, Relationship Management skills, as well as operation leadership skills and decision analysis skills. Negotiation skills, communication skills, analytical skills. Empirical knowledge of the industry and marketing aptitude.
- Age limit: 25 – 35
Equipment To Be Used:
- Must be able to operate computer and other office machines such as fax, calculator, telephone and so on.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computer, fax machines, calculators, the telephones and other office equipment.
Typical Mental Demands:
- Must be able to analyze many variables and choose the most effective course of action for the organisation at any given point in time.
- Personal maturity is an important attribute. Must be able to resolve problems, handle complains and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Must have a long attention span in order to listen to clients, perceive the real problems and bring issues to a successful conclusion. Must relate and interact with people at all levels in the company.
- Occasionally called upon to work overtime or odd schedules.
APPLY BEFORE :-
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.