Idmibok International (360 HSDC) is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Position: Program Assistant
The Program Assistant will support the coordination of the Targeted Community HIV Testing project implementation in their assigned LGA, to ensure that the project is well-organized and is completed on time, and within budget.
- Support the Program Officer to maintain adequate records of all documentation and correspondence with donors
- Track program reporting requirements and help ensure that report deadlines are met
- Ensure that requests for payment from field staff are accurately completed and submitted to the Finance team
- Work with the Project Officer to ensure that program quality standards are maintained and that programs adhere to 360HSDC and donors’ requirements, including retention of relevant documents
- Provide administrative support to the Program Director and Project Officer as requested
- Other duties as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Public Health or related field, or equivalent job experience
- 2-3 years of experience in programmatic support; international health projects are an advantage
- A broad variety of administrative, financial, and computer skills (including Word Access, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook, and Access), which may need to be acquired through very quick learning.
- Experience in coordinating USG funded projects and familiarity with international donor policies and administrative procedures
- Proven track record of working with a project team composed of technical experts, program, and finance staff.
- Proficiency in writing and editing letters, reports, and documents
- Fluency in any local language in the project state will be an advantage
Job Position: Program Officer At Idmibok International (360 HSDC)
The Program Officer will grow the programs by working in collaboration with staff of the organization to develop project proposals, engage with existing and potential donors, and produce written materials for both internal and external stakeholders. S/He will also play a significant role in directly contributing to the success of the project by delivering technical assistance and providing subject matter expertise and support.
- Conceptualize, plan and manage 360HSDC’s support to the HIV/AIDS testing program in the State
- Coordinate key program strategies and results for the project
- Overall monitoring and analysis of the program environment and advise on timely readjustments of strategies and activities
- Identify new areas of support and facilitate the implementation of new initiatives
- Close communication with all stakeholders and promotion of 360HSDC’s mandate; provide recommendations and program/policy advice based on results
- Liaise with government and civil society counterparts
- Organize and participate as a resource person in advocacy meetings, round-tables, training workshops and other meetings related to specific HIV/AIDS issues
- Review, analyze, and evaluate technical reports and other materials relating to the project
- Represent the project in technical forums at field level
- Participate in the donor progress report writing, continuation application and quarterly review report writing and presentation.
- Provide technical support for weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual project performance reviews
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, psychology, sociology, public health, development studies, or other related social sciences or Medical degree; Master’s degree preferred.
- 3 years minimum experience, in all-inclusive HIV testing services with a focus on index case testing (ICT) and targeted PITC, PMTCT, with a mix of both community and facility strategies.
- Knowledge of the local communities, cultures, and geography of the State.
- Knowledge of new business development for health, proposal writing and budget development.
- Knowledge of the company’s main clients and its operations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to draft and deliver timely quality evaluation reports.
- Fluency in English required; Fluency in any local language in the project state will be an advantage
Job Position: Finance Officer At Idmibok International (360 HSDC)
The Finance Officer will provide support and guidance to the project on all tasks related to accounting and finance. S/He will also be responsible for budget planning and providing strategic partnership to the project by proffering insights and financial advice that will allow the Management Team to make viable business decisions.
- Contribute to the assessment of budgetary needs; monitor and control project expenditure
- Analyze, evaluate and control disbursements/receipts, as well as expenditure variances against approved budgets
- Review vouchers and project disbursements for accuracy
- Provide financial status reports to supervisor
- Conduct regular checks of petty cash and cash accounts
- Maintain control over the project filing systems to ensure complete and organized accounting files, especially with regard to original procurement documents and personnel salary files
- Employ financial oversight and control mechanisms and procedures to ensure that all program expenses are in accordance with 360HSDC and donors’ financial policies, procedures and rules and regulations;
- Ensure the smooth implementation of project accounting activities, including (but not limited to): timely and accurate bank reconciliations, invoicing, monitoring of expenditure levels against budget and funding obligations, financial projections and submission of monthly financial reports to 360HSDC HQ
- Regularly prepare and present financial reports, analysis, and recommendations concerning relevant financial issues
- Provide assistance with internal or external audit requirements
- Review all procurement actions, including procurements under grants, to ensure full and open competition to the greatest extent possible
- Identify and recommend improvements that could streamline implementation processes in the areas of accounting, finance and budgeting
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration or any other related field is required; an advanced degree from a recognized institution will be an advantage.
- Professional qualification in accounting (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- Minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated financial accounting experience in a structured organization; previous experience with an international nonprofit organization will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting software such as: QuickBooks Pro Accounting Software, Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting.
- Previous experience in a PEPFAR funded award is required
- Proficiency in Excel software required
- A high degree of integrity, accountability, energy, and flexibility
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Job Position: State Program Director At Idmibok International (360 HSDC)
The State Program Director will lead the Targeted Community HIV Testing project implementation to ensure that the project is well-organized and completed within the specified timeframe and budget. The candidate will have a keen understanding of the Nigerian (or similar) social and political climate and developments in the health sector
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to ensure programmatic and financial integrity of the project and to achieve rapid and sustained goals, objectives and targets
- Ensure that the project is technically sound, evidence-based and responsive to the needs of the State, its people and donors
- Ensure compliance with the terms of the award
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with donors, as well as other stakeholders
- Represent 360HSDC and the project’s progress, achievements and lessons learned to donors and other key stakeholders, through meetings, conferences, and presentations
- Provide technical leadership and ensure the quality and sustainability of interventions
- Lead the annual work planning process in close collaboration with donors, HQ and project team
- Guide the analysis, synthesis and reporting of outputs and results in close collaboration with the Monitoring and Evaluation team
- Oversee the quality, preparation, and timely submission of project reports to the donor(s)
- Mentor, support, supervise and manage a team of highly qualified staff, and align their efforts to ensure rapid and sustainable results
- Write and/or review project materials and publications
- Work with finance and project staff to develop and track project budgets
- Work with Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) staff to develop M&E frameworks and effectively track data/results
- Work closely with 360HSDC’s home office staff to ensure effective, timely and coordinated project implementation
- Ensure compliance with operational policies and regulations of both donors and the organization
- Advanced degree in Public Health, Health Administration, International Health or a related field; MD preferred with 7 years in related field
- A minimum of 4-5 years experience in the area of HIV/AIDS
- Experience hiring and supervising personnel
- Identify necessary skills, knowledge and ability, in order to ensure that the team has the necessary training to meet evolving program needs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience leading the development of analytical products and ensuring high quality of all deliverables
- In-depth knowledge of USAID and PEPFAR-funded projects, regulations, compliance and reporting
- Ability to maintain and manage resources, while managing relationships with contributors and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated outstanding leadership, strategic thinking, organizational and team-building skills
- High level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
Send your CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as the Job Title. E.g “Program Assistant”
Address your application letter to:
The Recruitment Team,
Idmibok International (360HSDC)
Applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction on grounds of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity.