You can apply for an Erasmus+ study grant if you are a Bachelor/Master/PhD student and want to follow part of your study programme or conduct research in a European country at a partner university.
International candidates can apply.
- Your study or research must be a fully recognised part of your Bachelor, Master or PhD programme at Leiden University.
- The receiving institution must hold an Erasmus+ inter-institutional agreement with Leiden University.
- You may apply for an Erasmus+ grant totaling up to a maximum of twelve months per study cycle (BA/MA/PhD).
- The duration of your Erasmus+ period must be between 3 months (90 days) and 12 months (360 days). A duration of less than 90 days can only be accepted if your host institution uses a system of shorter semesters/trimesters.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN USA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN BELGIUM 2020-2021