People & Change Nigeria
Our client is a private equity firm focused on investing and acquiring privately-owned companies in specific sectors within West Africa and/or the wider Sub-Saharan Africa region.
Roles & Responsibilities
– Effectively manage internal and external correspondences. Coordinate efforts and communication between different entities, government agencies as well as the general public.
– Ensure the smooth running of the business on a day-to-day basis
– Ensure all regulatory approvals required for the smooth running of the business is secured and renewed on a periodic basis as required
– Supervise the day-to-day operations of the administrative functions /activities
– Develop, review and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
– Manages vendor and supplier relations
– Manage all contracts to ensure the company’s interest is always protected
– Manage relationships and liaise with government agencies
– Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other entities
– Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and other entities
– Ensure the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
– Plan, schedule and promote office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions
– Prepare reports on activities and responsibilities as required
– Oversee special projects and track progress towards achieving company goals.
– Promptly respond to incidents and other events as necessary
-Minimum of 2:1 grade level in any social science degree from a recognised institution
-Member of a relevant professional body is an added advantage
-Minimum of 7 years’ experience
-Must have worked in a reputable organization
-Age: 30-40 years
-Added advantage: Experience in liaison with government agencies, contractors and suppliers;
-Ability to communicate fluently in Nigerian languages