Candidates from all over the world have a wonderful chance to apply for International Student tuition grants at the Oklahoma City Community College. All the international students who wish to obtain an undergraduate degree can apply for this programme.
The successful students will receive up to a $1,500 tuition waiver split between the following fall and spring semesters. This tuition waiver is limited in number and will be awarded on a competitive basis.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a 2.0 or higher GPA
The Oklahoma City Community College will cover an award amount of $1,500 to the successful candidates. This tuition waiver is limited in number and will be awarded on a competitive basis.
- How to Apply: For being a part of the opportunity, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree at OCCC. After that, they can complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must complete the program essay (500-750 words).
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should check all the entry requirements for the associate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.