Omnicom Solutions Limited is a full-service solutions company that offers a wide range of services for GSM, GPRS, UMTS, CDMA and 3G networks. Our services include Satellite and Radio network services, Site Acquisition, Roll-out management, Network/Transmission Link Design and Engineering, Benchmarking, Network Performance Analysis, Management and Optimization, RF Test Solutions and Simulations, RF Survey, Training and Project Management.
Graduate Trainee Program At Omnicom Media Group
- In a flat organization like ours, junior associates play a key role in providing front-line supervision in critical operational areas
- To prepare them for a variety of demanding managerial positions, our management trainees undergo a comprehensive program of formal training and short internships with our business affiliates, with the aim of exposing them to various facets of our business
- At the end of the program, successful graduates are deployed to function-specific areas based on their assessed ability and interests.
- Ideally, you will be 27 years of age or below and have a minimum 2.1 University Degree (or equivalent)
- We have a preference for young talents who are resourceful, eager to learn and are strongly resilient under pressure
- Your “can-do” spirit will serve you well in an environment where going the extra mile to serve clients is the norm
- Fresh graduates (i.e. post-NYSC) are welcome to apply.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV to email@example.com quoting the job reference MCL / 201 / MTP to our “Human Resources Advisor, Human Edge Limited”.
Note: We trust you will understand if we only respond to shortlisted candidates.