Owens And Xley Consults – Our Client Who Are Into The Selling Of Automation Products Are Looking To Hire a Suitably Qualified Candidate To Fill The Position Below
Job Position: Field Sales Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- The field sales and marketing assistant is responsible for cold calling on prospects within a specified geographic account and industry for the purpose of generating sales.
- He or she will identify growth opportunities and work closely with the business development manager to convert such opportunities to sales.
- Prospect for potential clients; build, grow and maintain these relationships into increased businesses for the company
- Coordinate with business development to prepare sales presentations and pitches to prospective clients
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, and delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Works with management to resolve customer complaints
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Keep a profile of the current clientele of the business and regularly update the database
- Works closely with the business development team to develop and implement marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- HND / B.Sc in Marketing, Business, Finance.
- 2-5 years experience
Skills And Abilities
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prospecting and closing skills, sales mapping and planning, territory management, market knowledge, presentation Skills,
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Previous cold calling and customer-facing experience
- Proficient in the use of Windows and Microsoft Office suite
- Able to develop strategic plans for sales; must be motivated to exceed sales targets.
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills
- Have a deep desire to work in engineering and technology
- Very sociable and outgoing
- Analytical and perceptive
- Very tech savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly and under initiative to achieve set objectives
- Open to challenges
- Work outside the office
- Visit prospective client sites
- Will be required to write proposals and reports
- Might be required to travel as required
N40,000 – N60,000/month plus commission.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.