The Powerful Young Project is looking for an Academic Coordinator to be responsible for organizing all programs and activities related to the academic progress of PYP students and alumni. He/She will serve as a key educational leader within PYP, expected to show initiative, and work towards the successful growth of PYP students in the academic space. He/She will be responsible for effective curriculum delivery, learning outcomes and the meeting of goals of PYP students. And for creating a positive learning environment or process that is responsive to the students’ needs. He/She will also be tasked with working to support the organization’s strategic direction as well as assist in all areas of planning, development, revision, and implementation of programs and policies.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in working with young people, teaching and project management. This is a paid role.
Job Position: Academic Coordinator At Powerful Young Project
- Diploma in Education, Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a related field.
- Proven experience as an efficient leader who can drive the students in the pursuit of attaining academic goals
- Ability to plan, develop, revise and implement educational programs and policies
- Proficiency in different computer applications used for record maintenance and research
- Ability to work in flexible schedules and on weekends is an added advantage.
- Preferably a resident of Festac/Amuwo-Odofin
- Ability to work independently as this job is partly remote.
For more information on the job description and to submit CV and cover letter kindly mail email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org