FULL TIME | ERECRUITER | NIGERIAPosted On 13/01/2020
Job Opening ID
2,000,001 – 3,000,000 P/A
Our client is an Integrated Real estate company in Lagos.
- Responsible for the development implementation of strategies for procuring, storing and distributing goods or services
- Researches new products and services to meet the company’s goals
- Liaise with clients to determine their product and service needs
- Nurture relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for the company
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers/vendors
- Coordinate market research analysis and survey
- Checking for new and old market products and their prices
- Random store check and vendors supply, random check on stock at its sites
- Coordinate the stocking up of the store with frequently used consumables
- Finalize details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts/agreements of vendors, suppliers are negotiated and renewed as necessary.
- Monitor and obtain best prices management expenditures
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Conduct in the vendor registration process and maintenance of vendor database
- Collaborate with teammates on vendor pricing and quality consumables to get value for money
- Ensure all sub-contractor jobs are done accordingly to the SOP/SOW
- Respond and coordinate request from clients
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a procurement role.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any related discipline
- Strong negotiation skills
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes and systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Project management skills.
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional Certification(s) will be an added advantage
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- Outstanding client relationship development and management skills.
- A high degree of Excel proficiency-the ability to create and maintain spreadsheets with
- Proactive problem-solving skills.