Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Logistics Officer At Proten International
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Purpose of the Job
- Manage the delivery of all goods by LAND, AIR and SEA from origin to destination, avoiding errors with documentation, loss of any shipment, seizure by government agencies in and outside the country in order to support timely delivery of service.
Expected Key Results
- Schedule Management
- Order Management (Quality and Quantity)
- Minimum 2.2 / Upper Credit, Bachelor’s Degree in Social and Management Sciences or other related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of varied experience in Supply Chain / Logistics Management
- Basic understanding and moderate experience in Procurement & Logistics/Supply
- Sound understanding of Nigeria logistics regulations
- Sound understanding of International Trade
- Knowledge of Contract management will be an added advantage
- Customer Focus
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Analytical Skills
- Self Development.