|Due Date :||17/01/2020|
|Experience :||A Graduate degree in English, Public Relations, Journalism or any related field of study|
A Client of ours is seeking to hire a Publications Manager who will be responsible for the production of print and online publications. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for the creation of technical documents, marketing collateral, company procedures, business proposals, and a wide variety of written materials.
- Manage office of Publications and develop, coordinate and supervise the writing, editing, designing, illustrating, conceptualizing and production of publications
- Control expenditures
- Provide editorial and production services to other departments
- Supervising and creating training materials for publishing staff
- Planning and implementing marketing campaigns, and staying up to date on market trends
- Review and edit print material, approve all copy before publication
- Negotiate prices with print vendors and approve final products before they are printed and distributed.
- Expedite jobs to ensure prompt delivery;
- control inventory of publications to assure a continuous supply
EDUCATION, GENERAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- A Graduate degree in English, Public Relations, Journalism or any related field of study
- Strong business knowledge in Publications
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Strong content writing skill
- Organized, deadline-oriented, and be able to juggle multiple projects,
- Work well under pressure, and have excellent supervisory and people skills.
- Strong computer skills like desktop design and publishing
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using Publications Manager as the subject of the mail.
N.B: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.