Location: Lagos, Lagos – NGJob ID: R-41509Time Type: Full-time Post Date: 5/7/2020 Post End Date: 5/7/2020
Region System Economics Analyst Vacancy At Coca-cola
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories. In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as ades soy-based beverages, Ayataka green tea, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Fanta, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, innocent smoothies and juices, Minute Maid juices, Powerade sports drinks, Simply juices, SmartWater, Sprite, Vitaminwater and ZICO coconut water.
Responsible for monitoring Actuals and Planning for Region
- Regional P/Ls
- Scenario and Sensitivity Planning and Analysis
- Brand Contribution Reporting
- Closing and Rolling Estimate submissions
- Strategic and Annual Business Plan submissions
- DSI Monitoring and Analysis
Responsible for providing pro-active Bottler Reconciliations and Settlements
- Incidence and Sugar Productivity Calculations and Analysis
- Deductions from Revenue and Bottler Supports
- Unit Case and CSE reconciliation and submission
- Other reconciliations
Responsible for developing System Economics and Financial insights
- TCCC and Bottler multiple years Financials
- Value Chain Analysis- Existing SKUs and New Product Development
- SET Project AND Milestones
Responsible for managing and ensuring adherence to Company’s Financial Policies including the Code of Business including:
- CAPPRs Performance Tracking
- Revenue Recognition Calculations
- GPIE Calculations
- Balance Sheet Review
- Report to the Region Finance Manager any activities which appear to be non-compliant
- 4+ years of experience in a multinational environment with financial analysis.
- This position requires working in diverse environments and with multicultural teams.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviours that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspire us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need a genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.