RF Technology Solutions Nigeria Limited (RFTS) specializes in providing various Non-destructive testing (NDT), Inspection services and Heat treatment solutions to the Oil, Gas, Petrochemical, Power and Construction sectors.
Through strategic alliances with our partner group RF SRL, our company is able to offer integrated services in NDT.
RFTS is also able to satisfy the needs of NDE’s and heat treatments for the maintenance and construction of chemical plants, Petrol chemical plants, power plants naval and offshore structures. The company is undergoing its ISO 9001 certification and our personnel are qualified to level it, experts, according to ASNT SNT-TC-1A and UNI EN 473 and approved to operate according to PED 97/23/CE. The company is able to provide technical assistant on site.
POSTS: PART-TIME RESEARCH ASSISTANT (BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION SPECIALIST)
Minimum Qualification Requirements
1. A completed Ph.D. program in Ecology, Biodiversity or other related disciplines;
2. Excellent writing skills (Seminars, Essays, Book reviews and publication, Presentation and other academic writings)
3. A strong qualitative and quantitative data analysis skills with fluency in at least one statistical software.
4. A strong grasp of current research in Biodiversity & Conservation, Remote Sensing/GIS, Investments and Environmental Sustainability, Natural Capital Accounting, Climate change, etc.
5. Ability to convey complex technical information in a clear and accurate manner.
6. Ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines, as well as a high level of initiative and self-motivation.
Contract Amount: N500,000
Contract Duration: 3 Months
Job Location: Abuja, Accommodation provided for the period of the contract.
Commencement; Applicant should be ready to resume duty by 20th of February 2020
Application Materials: Application Letter, Updated CV, Scanned copy of academic certificates, and Passport photograph.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 18th February 2020 (23.59 Nigeria time). Regrettably, we are unable to accept any late applications.
How to apply: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title:
“030120PTRA/BIOD Response to Vacancy Announcement”
Check our website for info https://www.rf-technologysolutions.com/