Saipem is a large, international and one of the best-balanced turnkey contractors in the oil & gas industry. Saipem has a strong bias towards oil and gas related activities in remote areas and deepwater and is a leader in the provision of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services with distinctive capabilities in the design and the execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects, and technological competences such as gas monetization and heavy oil exploitation. Saipem operates in the Engineering & Construction and Drilling businesses. The Company enjoys a superior competitive position for the provision of EPC/EPCI services to the oil industry both onshore and offshore; with a particular focus on the toughest and most technologically challenging projects – activities in remote areas, deepwater, gas, “difficult” oil. Its drilling services continue to be distinctive, operating in many of the oil and gas industry’s ‘hotspots’, frequently in synergy with its onshore and offshore activities. Saipem is a global contractor, with a strong local presence in strategic and emerging areas such as West Africa, North Africa, FSU, Central Asia, Middle East, and Southeast Asia. Saipem is a truly international company. Along with its strong European content, the major part of its human resource base comes from developing countries. Saipem employs over 48,000 people comprising more than 127 nationalities. In addition to the strong local content of its people, it employs large numbers of people from the most cost-effective developing countries on its vessels and sites and has sizeable service bases in India, Croatia, Romania, and Indonesia. Its clients and people – in particular their health and safety – are the primary focus of all Saipem activity.
Saipem is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Fab Yard Mechanical Completion Co-ordinator – 2 positions
- Review contractual documentation for mechanical completion issues and identify project requirements & constraints on installation and mechanical compl.
- Lead in project planning & scheduling for mechanical completion and installation activities.
- Prepare and keep up-to-date mechanical completion execution plans
- Supervise I coordinate the preparation of the test pack (mechanical completion dossier)
- Supervise coordinate the preparation of the Mechanical Completion procedure, preparation of all checklists and relevant check sheets.
- Participate in preparing the Project HSE Plan for mechanical completion activities
- Manage and categorize punch list in coordination with other functions engineering/construction/client/quality/hookup/ pre commissioning/ commissioning)
- Supervise coordinate, check and test completeness and quality of fabrication in accordance with design documentation and specifications.
- Define and review mechanical completion consumables and materials
Minimum years of experience
B.Sc /BE /HND
Job Requirements and Minimum Required Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering is required.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in Offshore fabrication and mechanical completion activities of which 5 years must have been at the level of coordination of Mechanical and Installation activities.
- Project HSE Management
- Project production plan
- Good knowledge of quality control activities
- Knowledge of fabrication Engineering and project management.
- Good knowledge of fabrication and installation techniques
- Good knowledge of project management tools & methodologies