Saipem is a large, international and one of the best-balanced turnkey contractors in the oil & gas industry. Saipem has a strong bias towards oil and gas related activities in remote areas and deepwater and is a leader in the provision of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services with distinctive capabilities in the design and the execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects, and technological competences such as gas monetization and heavy oil exploitation. Saipem operates in the Engineering & Construction and Drilling businesses. The Company enjoys a superior competitive position for the provision of EPC/EPCI services to the oil industry both onshore and offshore; with a particular focus on the toughest and most technologically challenging projects – activities in remote areas, deepwater, gas, “difficult” oil. Its drilling services continue to be distinctive, operating in many of the oil and gas industry’s ‘hotspots’, frequently in synergy with its onshore and offshore activities. Saipem is a global contractor, with a strong local presence in strategic and emerging areas such as West Africa, North Africa, FSU, Central Asia, Middle East, and Southeast Asia. Saipem is a truly international company. Along with its strong European content, the major part of its human resource base comes from developing countries. Saipem employs over 48,000 people comprising more than 127 nationalities. In addition to the strong local content of its people, it employs large numbers of people from the most cost-effective developing countries on its vessels and sites and has sizeable service bases in India, Croatia, Romania, and Indonesia. Its clients and people – in particular their health and safety – are the primary focus of all Saipem activity.
Saipem is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Production Planner – 2 positions
Job Ref: 433012
- Plan production activities according to project schedule and availability of drawings, materials, and personnel.
- Set up and maintain cumulative project workload
- Manage project materials, production feed, and production plan.
- Prepare and estimate feasible WorkPacks for production
- Set up and maintain fabrication databases (material utilization factors, productivity)
- Validate and analyze production feedback in respect to progress, productivity, spent hours and materials, ensuring traceability and final reconciliation
Minimum years of experience
Job Requirements and Minimum Required Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering is required.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in fabrication production project planning.
- Good knowledge of warehouse management
- Knowledge of project technical documents
- Knowledge of fabrication Engineering.
- Good knowledge of fabrication and installation techniques
- Good knowledge of project management tools &risk management techniques
- Knowledge of SAP and other relevant production planning tools.