Company Profile (Transsnet)
Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group (NASDAQ: NTES), a world-leading Chinese Internet company, and Transsion Holdings Group, a global provider of intelligent terminals and mobile value-added services. From live streaming music, video-based social media, online news to payment service, Transsnet Group seeks to provide a variety of mobile Internet services to the African users. As one of the first Chinese Internet companies to enter Africa, Transsnet Group has already become one of the Internet enterprises with the biggest user base in Africa with its outstanding array of online applications, including Boomplay, Africa’s largest live streaming music platform, and Vskit, Africa’s No.1 video-based social media platform.
With the sustained improvement of infrastructure and ever-increasing demand for Internet consumption, the Internet industry in Africa presents tremendous potential. Transsnet draws from the technical strength and the operational advantages of NetEase, and the strong local connections and established market foundations of Transsion Holdings. The powerful combination of the two companies allows Transsnet to provide complementary online products in various fields, with increasing geographical reach and accelerating innovation. Committed to create diverse and local contents, Transsnet seeks to bring better and faster Internet experience to Africa and continue to grow to be the leader in innovation and Internet-based technology in Africa.
Sales Agent Transsnet Group
- Attend to customers
- Advertise the Company’s product
- Register interested customers on Platform and bind their cards to the platform
- Support the customers until the transactions are completed
- Achieve targets (KPI) set by the Company
- Every other detail will be assigned by Agent Regional Manager
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Minimum of SSCE
- Open to Commission and Attractive Bonuses
- Good communication skills
- Ability to Multitask between two or more duties