ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS TO STUDY IN SAUDI ARABIA
Entry requirements for universities in Saudi Arabia will vary depending on the institution. Applicants are generally asked for proof of previous academic qualifications and grades, proof of proficiency in English (or Arabic for some programs) with TOEFL/IELTS, official identification and passport photos.
VISA REQUIREMENTS TO STUDY IN SAUDI ARABIA
No matter who you are or where you’re from, if you wish to study in Saudi Arabia you’ll need an advance visa before being allowed to enter the country. Getting a visa can be easier said than done, due to the tight restrictions for tourists and travelers. Student visa documentation required for overseas students is usually as follows:
- A confirmed place on a degree program at a recognized Saudi university;
- Your original birth certificate;
- A medical certificate proving good health signed by a licensed doctor;
- Proof of payment of all relevant visa fees;
- A police report of your criminal history;
- Approval for travel from your home government.
Student visa holders will not be permitted to work while they study in Saudi Arabia, but those wishing to stay in the country after graduation will find a good selection of opportunities for work.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN BRAZIL 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN FRANCE 2020-2021
3. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SOUTH KOREA 2020-2021
4. LATEST SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD 2020-2021
JOIN OUR SCHOLARSHIP TELEGRAM GROUP TODAY