Sellafield Oil and Gas Recruitment Company. We recruit technical manpower (Engineering professionals) for companies in the Oil and Gas industry (Oil Operating companies and Service companies). We also provide procurement services for our clients in the industry.
SAP Financial Officer At Sellafield
The SAP Financials Officer is a specialist in SAP Financial Modules that will assist the ICT manager in effective Management of SAP Financials (Financial Accounting, Asset Accounting, Controlling, Budgeting, Plan/Actual/Variance analysis, and Project System) Modules to ensure effective enhancements, solutions, training, and development of Superusers.
Key Roles and Responsibility
• Promote the use of SAP Financial and Project System modules deployed within the company (FI, CO, PS)
• Work with the Project Department to understand their peculiar needs and proffer solutions
• Ensures capacity is developed by the Finance and Project teams on SAP Financials and reporting
• Liaise extensively with the project Accountants to ensure that all Projects related postings are performed online in real-time.
• Liaises with the Finance and Project Department on project planning, budgeting, and Controls.
• Assist the system analyst in the development, testing, and roll-out of features within the Financial Modules
• Configure SAP FICO and Project System reports ensuring that they meet business needs.
• Provide support to Finance and Project Departments, listening to concerns and identifying issues, finding and implementing solutions.
• Support users on change control and management.
• Provide training and user manuals to users of SAP Financials and Project System Modules.
• Provide periodic and ad-hoc reports to management on Plan/Actual/Variance analysis on all projects to aid Decision making.
• Based on approval, proactively implement new features, modify existing business processes to improve efficiency and enforce internal controls.
• Undertake such other duties as may be assigned by the System Analyst and ICT Manager from time to time.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other numeric discipline.
Professional Certification in SAP FICO and/or PS Certification
Candidate should have at least 4 years of relevant experience and exposure on SAP Financials, Controlling and Project Systems.