Saipem is a large, international and one of the best balanced turnkey contractors in the oil & gas industry. Saipem has a strong bias towards oil and gas related activities in remote areas and deepwater and is a leader in the provision of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services with distinctive capabilities in the design and the execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects, and technological competencies such as gas monetization and heavy oil exploitation. Saipem operates in the Engineering & Construction and Drilling businesses. The Company enjoys a superior competitive position for the provision of EPC/EPCI services to the oil industry both onshore and offshore; with a particular focus on the toughest and most technologically challenging projects – activities in remote areas, deepwater, gas, “difficult” oil. Its drilling services continue to be distinctive, operating in many of the oil and gas industry’s ‘hotspots’, frequently in synergy with its onshore and offshore activities. Saipem is a global contractor, with strong local presence in strategic and emerging areas such as West Africa, North Africa, FSU, Central Asia, Middle East, and South East Asia. Saipem is a truly international company. Along with its strong European content, the major part of its human resource base comes from developing Countries. Saipem employs over 48,000 people comprising more than 127 nationalities. In addition to the strong local content of its people, it employs large numbers of people from the most cost-effective developing countries on its vessels and sites, and has sizeable service bases in India, Croatia, Romania and Indonesia. Its clients and people – in particular their health and safety – are the primary focus of all Saipem activity
Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management, and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Maintenance and Inspection Manager – 2 positions
Job Ref: 442007
- Ensure proper planning, utilization, and asset availability.
- Plan and conducts physical inspections on Assets and inventories.
- Provide technical support on Asset management
- Ensure lifting equipment certification scheduling and renewal
- Control planning and fixed Asset utilization.
- Ensure management fixed fabrication equipment, lifting gears, and fixed infrastructures.
- Schedule and ensure Assets and Equipment overhauls/maintenance and co-ordinate their implementation
- Manage inspections and maintenance activities on machinery and equipment while respecting fabrication schedule
- Effective implementation of inspections and maintenance plan.
Minimum years of experience
B.Sc /BE /HND
Job Requirements and Minimum Required Experience
- Degree or its equivalent in Engineering is required.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in Assets Management and Maintenance
- Knowledge of tools and software for assets maintenance and management.
- Knowledge and application of preventive maintenance techniques.
- Knowledge of spare parts management, Client Supply Chain Workflow (PR/ PO/ requisition, FAT/SAT, etc.) and warehouse management principles.
- Knowledge of lifting equipment working principles and specific criticalities for cranes, davits, frames, and various lifting devices.
- Knowledge stock management
- Knowledge of Maritime Laws and regulations Management System (ISM, ISPS,MLC2006)
- Knowledge of adequate Personal Protective Equipment – purpose, use and maintenance
- Knowledge of permit to work system
- Knowledge of Quality Management System fundamentals and IS09001