SPIE Oil & Gas Services’ mission as a service company has been to turn work into energy and vice versa.
Over 3,000 engineers and technicians dedicate themselves everyday to live projects as adventures, in which risk-taking never exceeds preparation.
Thanks to their energy, and the most extensive range of services available on the market, from the Oil & Gas industry to the Pharmaceutical industry, we assist our clients from the engineering phase of their projects to operations.
Our presence is sustainable in over 40 countries.
We are continuously seeking to renew ourselves.
Our clients are the catalyst of our evolution.
We are committed in a strong CSR approach and diversity takes part of our priorities.
Conduct core Shut Down activities through the following:
• Coordinate ALL the preparation activities of the Shut Down as per the approved plan, ensuring
• Material procurement,
• Resources mobilisation,
• Cost follow-up,
• Updated planning,
• Regular liaisons with construction/Maintenance department and site through regular meetings,
• Ensuring proper certifications/authorizations from proper authorities
• Valuation of the estimated duration, and estimated costs
• Supervise and coordinate to perform a first screening review and nominate modification leaders.
Conduct core Preparatory activities through the following:
• Coordinate all the preparatory activities related to Operations Shut Down with MTM/INSP/ECP/Site and FM
• Coordinate with the various involved parties (production, inspection, maintenance, etc.) the definition of the ShutDown scope of work to cover:
• Planning and POB
• Impact on production and flaring,
• Budget costs,
• Identification of major resources/means requirements,
• Call and lead meetings, request evaluation studies, call for various options of planning etc.
Conduct Reporting activities through the following:
• Follow-up the Shut Down works performance until completion including the issuance of a closeout report
• Coordinate review meetings and reports on progress, cost evaluation, HSE impact, impact on production, fitness for purpose, planning, compliance with plant design specifications
• Compile synthesis on modifications projects for management reviews
• Ensure update of technical documentation after modification completion
• Ensure strict implementation of Approved Modification Procedure
• Support the organize technical preparation (technical dossiers) and material preparation (logistics – infrastructures) for all the aspects of Shut Down, with the team and the designated correspondents in the entities of the affiliate
Conduct supervisory activities through the following:
• Coach local engineers when required
• Mentor and coach Senior and Junior Preparators
• Manage efforts of Senior and Junior Preparators
• Perform similar duties as required
• Chartered Engineer (A-levels + 5 years’ study) or Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent,
• 5 to 10 years’ experience in the maintenance field on oil and gas production installations,
• Knowledge in Primavera,
• A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations.
• Fully conversant with SAP/R3
• Ability to advise and motivate multi-national teams,
• Pride in his work, ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others,
• Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site,
• Working language: English, French optional.
• Has the ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others,
• Perfectly competent and independent in his own field,
Perfectly competent and independent in his field, he must show common sense and organizational ability.
Minimum level of experience required
6 years or more
English (D-Full professional proficiency)