Seven-Up Bottling Company Ltd is a soft drinks manufacturer headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, it was founded by Mohammed El-Khalil. Its shares were previously quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange but after a buyout of outstanding public shares by the investment arm of the founder’s family, it became privately owned
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 – 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain At Seven-Up Bottling Company
- The Supply Chain Analyst will manage the supply planning process, focusing on short term supply planning and inventory management of finished goods.
- Generate short/medium term master production schedule across regions.
- Identify potential bottlenecks on finished goods production, provide solutions at optimal cost.
- Maintain master data integrity in the planning files and ERP system.
- Manage stock holding policy in order to meet customer service level targets.
- 2-3 years in Supply Chain Planning
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or Engineering would be preferred.
How to apply,
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Title of the mail should be “Supply Chain Analyst”