Job Opening ID
Architecture & ConstructionSalary
3,000,001 – 4,000,000 P/ACity
The ideal candidate will support and enhance the strategic sales goals of the company while managing and growing business with customers in the construction industry. Shall serve as the primary contact with the client for contracts and will play a significant role in supporting marketing strategies with responsibility for the sales execution for existing and future business opportunities.
- Carry out market study and develop the marketing strategy & proposals for business expansion.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing markets
- Presenting the company’s product and services to potential clients through direct communication face-to-face meetings, tailored presentations, telephone calls, emails etc
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to the company are captured and explored.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts finalization & compilation and any further documentation, following company procedures
- Responsible for Contract renewal/follow-up
- Effectively interact with other departments including the account management and technical team when handing over campaigns ensuring full and correct brief in all aspects of the contract agreements
- Keeping abreast of issues affecting the construction industry and collecting competitor intelligence
- Responsible to comply with the applicable laws, regulations, and procedures of the company and customers
- Responsible for exercising due diligence towards the Health & Safety of self & others in the organization and also environmental protection.
- Possess full knowledge of the sales and business development process
- Excellent Computer & presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- Capable of hands-on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Strong client management & negotiation skill
- BSc degree in Civil /Chemical Engineering, Architecture, Quantity surveying, Chemistry or any related field.
- At least five (5) years sales and marketing experience in a Construction Industry
- Detailed knowledge of the construction industry in Nigeria https://jobs.erecruiterafrica.com/recruit/Portal.na