Simmons and Fletcher, P.C. is a Houston personal injury law firm. We represent victims of car accidents, truck accidents, work injuries, and wrongful death. Our lawyers are personal injury trial attorneys, with a commitment to serving victims with dedication and passion.
International candidates can apply.
In order to qualify for the Excellence in Ethics Scholarship, applicants must:
• Be a lawful U.S. permanent resident or citizen
• Be currently enrolled in or accepted to a US law school
• Submit a completed essay discussing the importance of pro-bono legal work
• Submit a completed application
• Applicants must not have received the same scholarship in a previous year
Any scholarship submissions that do not meet the listed criteria will not be considered. By submitting a completed application you agree to allow your essay to be published on our blog if you are chosen as a winner.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN GERMANY 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SINGAPORE 2020-2021