- 7 Emeka Nweze St, Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Position: Kitchen Assistant At THE Place
We are a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores, 3 clubs, 4 lounges, 3 hotels and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We are constantly on the lookout for great talents who will work with us to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent services to our customers.
So, if you are looking for exciting opportunities for self and career growth; YOU are the TALENT we are looking for!
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable Kitchen Assistant to assist the Cook with ingredient preparation as well as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The Kitchen Assistant’s responsibilities include assisting with inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should also be able to record notable food wastage as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be successful as a Kitchen Assistant, you should exercise exceptional time management and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be able to comply with all food health and safety regulations.
Kitchen Assistant Responsibilities The Place (Recruitment) :
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and appropriately storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook with the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting with the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements At The Place(Recruitment):
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- OND qualification from a reputable polytechnic.
- SSCE (Senior Secondary School Certificate)
- Competitive remuneration
If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
To apply click on the link below